MSHA is hosting a Hybrid (in person and virtual) Legislative Advocacy Day
Participants will hear from:
- Delegate Eric Ebersole (District 12, Baltimore & Howard Counties)
- Delegate Dana Jones (District 30A, Anne Arundel County)
- Other Legislators and Staff
MSHA leadership and the MSHA Lobbyist, Bellamy Genn, will share our voices regarding:
- Access to Salary Supplements for SLPs Working in Schools
- Regulatory Considerations Pertinent to SLPs and Audiologists
Those attending in person will have the opportunity to be introduced in the Gallery of the House and Senate after they convene at 8 PM.
Please consider being a part of this important professional effort. MSHA is working hard to make a difference in the professional lives of our members.
MSHA Members and Students - FREE
Non-members - $50 - Click HERE to Join MSHA
*The link for virtual attendees will be sent on the morning of February 6.
*Details about logistics for in person attendees will be sent on the morning of February 6.